1) In an electric mixer add Butter and whisk well till it becomes soft.
2) Add powdered Sugar and whisk well.
3) Add Salt and Vanilla Essence and whisk well.
4) Add All Purpose Flour and whisk well.
5) Knead a smooth dough.
6) Divide it into two equal parts.
7) Take one part of the dough add Coco Powder and knead.
8) Take a plastic paper keep the dough and turn to a cylindrical shape.
9) Wrap both the doughs and keep in freezer for an hour.
10) To make in oven pre-heat the oven at 170 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
11) To make in a pressure cooker add Salt, close the lid without whistle and leave for 15 minutes in low flame.
12) After an hour take the dough out from the freezer and cut into circles.
13) In the idli plates apply Oil or Ghee and place the cookies and keep in cooker without whistle in medium flame for 20 minutes.
14) In a baking tray place butter sheets arrange the cookies and keep in the pre-heated oven for 170 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
15) Once it turns light brown remove from the oven or cooker and allow it to cool completely.
16) Transfer it into an airtight container.
17) Butter Cookies is ready to serve.
All Purpose Flour – 250 grams
Butter – 150 grams
Powdered Sugar – 100 grams
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
Coco Powder – 1 tablespoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon