1) Pre-heat the oven at 200° C for 10 minutes.
2) Take a large bowl, peal and mash the Bananas.
3) Add Eggs, Sugar, melted Butter and mix it well using a whisker or hand mixer.
4) Add Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Vanilla Essence and mix it well.
5) Add All Purpose Flour and mix it well.
6) Grease the baking tray using Butter and slightly sprinkler All Purpose Flour.
7) Now pour the mixture in the baking tray and keep it in a oven at 200° C for 45 minutes to 1 hour (it differs
according to the oven).
8) After 1 hour remove the baking tray and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
9) Take a butter knife and move it along the corners which will make the Banana Cake come out easily.
10) Now remove it into a plate and make slices.
11) Banana Cake is ready to serve.
Banana – 4 Nos.
All Purpose Flour – 250 grams
Sugar – 200 grams
Egg – 2 Nos.
Butter – 100 grams
Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons
Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Vanilla Essence – 2 teaspoons