Whole Chicken – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves – ½ bunch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 teaspoons
Black Pepper – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Seeds – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Green Chillies – 3 Nos.
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
Oil for frying
1) Make deep slits in the chicken.
2) In a mixie jar add Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds and grind well.
3) Add Coriander Leaves, Green Chillies, Ginger Garlic Paste and grind into fine paste.
4) Apply the paste in Chicken and marinate for 2 hours.
5) In a large vessel keep the marinated Chicken and add 2 cups of Water.
6) Keep in high flame and cook for 10 minutes.
7) Keep in low flame and cook for 20 minutes.
8) Flip the Chicken slowly and cook in low flame for 20 minutes.
9) Once the Chicken is in semi gravy switch off the flame.
10) In a kadai heat Oil.
11) Place the cooked Chicken slowly in the kadai and fry for 5 minutes in low flame.
12) Flip and again fry for 5 minutes.
13) Transfer it into a plate.
14) Whole Green Chicken is ready to serve.