1) Make cuts on the Chicken (on both the sides).
For first marination
2) In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste, ½ teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder, 1 teaspoon of Salt, mix it well.
3) Apply it on the Chicken, close it and marinate for 2 hours.
For second marination
4) For the second marination – In a bowl add 3 teaspoons of Ginger Garlic Paste, ½ teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, 1 teaspoon of Chilli Powder, 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder, Tandoori Masala Powder, Salt and mix it well.
5) Apply the paste on the Chicken, close it and marinate for 3 hours.
6) After 3 hours pour the Lemon Juice on the Chicken.
7) Pre-heat the Oven at 200° C for 10 minutes.
8) Keep the Chicken on the grill in the Oven at 200° C for 20 Minutes.
9) After 20 minutes open the Oven, apply Butter on the Chicken, turn the Chicken and apply Butter on the other side of the Chicken.
10) Keep it at 240° C for 30 minutes.
11) After 30 Minutes, switch off the Oven and allow it to cool.
12) After 10 minutes remove it from the Oven and transfer it into a plate.
13) Whole Chicken Tandoori is ready to serve.
Whole Chicken – 1 No.
Curd – 4 teaspoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Tandoori Chicken Powder – 4 teaspoons
Lemon Juice – 1 lemon
Butter – 5 teaspoons
Salt as per taste