Milk Cream – 300 Grams
Condensed Milk (sweetened) – 300 Grams
Vanilla Essence – 2 teaspoons
1) Keep the bowl in which you are going to make the ice cream in freezer for 30 minutes.
2) Use an electric mixer (hand whisker) and whisk the cream in a high speed for 10 minutes or till it becomes thick
3) Add vanilla essence and whisk for 2 minutes.
4) Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk for 10 minutes.
5) Transfer to any bowl or container and freeze it for 6 to 8 hours.
6) After 8 hours Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to serve.