1) Keep the bowl in which you are going to make the ice cream in freezer for 30 minutes.
2) Use an electric mixer (hand whisker) and whisk the cream in a high speed for 10 minutes or till it becomes thick
3) Add vanilla essence and whisk for 2 minutes.
4) Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk for 10 minutes.
5) Transfer to any bowl or container and freeze it for 6 to 8 hours.
6) After 8 hours Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Milk Cream – 300 Grams
Condensed Milk (sweetened) – 300 Grams
Vanilla Essence – 2 teaspoons