1) Heat Oil in a pan, once the Oil is heated add Mustard Seeds.
2) When the Mustard Seeds crackle add Curry Leaves, Green Chilli and Onion then fry for 5 minutes in low flame
(no need to fry till golden brown).
3) Add Tomatoes, Salt, Turmeric Powder and Chilli Powder and mix it well then close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 15 minutes.
4) Mash it well using a Masher.
5) Add 1/3 cup of Water, mix it well and leave for 5 more minutes.
6) Tomato Chutney is ready to serve.
Tomato (sliced) – 3 Nos.
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves – 8 Nos.
Green Chilli (sliced) – 1 No.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons