Chicken (big pieces) – 6 or medium pieces – 8
Curd – 2 tablespoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Tandoori Chicken Powder – 3 teaspoons
Red Food Colouring Powder – ½ teaspoon
Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Oil – 3 teaspoonsSalt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
1) Make slits on the Chicken pieces.
2) In a bowl add Curd, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Tandoori Chicken Powder, Red Food Colouring Powder,
Salt and mix well.
3) Add Chicken pieces and mix well.
4) Marinate for 3 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
5) In a pan heat Butter and Oil.
6) Place the Chicken pieces and cook in low to medium flame for 10 minutes.
7) Turn it and again cook for 10 minutes (if needed add ½ cup of water on the sides for cooking).
8) Keep a burned charcoal in the aluminium foil and keep it in the pan.
9) Put few drops of Oil or Ghee on the charcoal.
10) When it fumes, close the lid and leave for 3 minutes.
11) Switch off the flame and leave for 5 minutes.
12) After 5 minutes transfer it into a plate.
13) Add Lemon Juice.
14) Tandoori Chicken is ready to serve.