Bread – 4 slices
Potato (boiled and mashed) – 1 No.
Egg (boiled and sliced) – 1 No.
Gram Flour – 100 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Tomato Ketchup – 4 teaspoons
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
Oil for frying
1) In a pan add Oil.
2) Once it is heated add Cumin Seeds and fry for few seconds.
3) Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and mix well and fry for 1 minute
in low flame.
4) Add mashed Potato and mix well.
5) Add Onion and Coriander Leaves and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
6) Switch off the flame.
7) Transfer it into a bowl.
8) In a round flat bowl add Chickpea Flour, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt and mix well.
9) Add Water and make a thick batter without lumps.
10) In a kadai add Oil and heat for frying.
11) Meanwhile apply Sauce on all the bread slices.
12) In one Bread keep sliced Egg evenly, sprinkle Black Pepper Powder and close it with other Bread with ketchup
13) Likewise, keep cooked Potato on one slice of the Bread and close it with other bread with Ketchup inside.
14) Dip the stuffed Bread in the batter on both the sides and slowly drop it on the Oil.
15) Fry in medium flame till it turns golden brown.
16) Slowly turn the Bread and again fry on another side till it turns golden brown.
17) Transfer it into a plate.
18) Stuffed Bread bajji is ready to serve.