1) Make some cuts on the Chicken.
2) In a bowl add Yogurt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin
Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste and mix it well.
3) Put the Chicken pieces on the Malasa (one by one) and apply well on both the sides.
4) Allow it to marinate for 3 hours.
5) After 3 hours wrap the Chicken with the Aluminium Foil.
6) In a pressure cooker, place the cooker stand (which will be already given with the cooker) and add Water (Water
should be filled above the stand).
7) Place the wrapped Chicken on the stand.
8) Close the lid without the whistle and keep it in medium flame for 45 minutes.
9) After 45 minutes switch off the flame and take the wrapped Chicken out.
10) Heat Oil in a pan, when the Oil is heated remove the Chicken from the foil and place it on the pan and add the
remaining Chicken stock which is left in the Aluminium foil.
11) Fry on both the sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
12) After it is fried transfer it into a plate.
13) Steamed Chicken Fry is ready to serve.
Chicken Breast (boneless, big pieces) – ½ kg
Curd – 150 ml
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons