1) In A large bowl add Wheat Flour, Spring Onion, Curd, Salt, Coriander Leaves, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder,
Garam Masala Powder, Ginger and mix it well.
2) Add Water little by little and make a smooth dough.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of Oil and again knead the dough. Close the lid and leave it for 10 minutes.
4) After 10 minutes make 4 balls of equal size.
5) Roll the dough into round shape using dry flour.
6) Heat a pan. Once the pan is heated place the Paratha and cook it in a medium flame for 1 minute.
7) After 1-minute flip the Paratha, add Oil (1 or 2 teaspoons) and cook the Paratha on both the sides till it becomes
8) Transfer the Paratha into a plate.
9) Spring Onion Paratha is ready to serve.
Wheat Flour – 400 grams
Spring Onion (chopped) – 1 bowl
Curd – 2 teaspoons
Ginger (chopped) – 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 8 teaspoons