Spinach (chopped) – 2 bunches
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Egg – 1 No.
Garlic Cloves (sliced) – 10 Nos.
Dry Red Chilli (cut into half) – 3 Nos.
Scrapped Coconut – 2 tablespoons
Salt as per taste
Coconut Oil / Groundnut Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) Heat Coconut Oil / Groundnut Oil in a Pan.
2) When the Oil is heated add Onion and fry till it becomes transparent.
3) Add Garlic Cloves and Dry Red Chillies and fry till Garlic becomes light brown.
4) Add Spinach and mix it well.
5) Add Salt and mix it well, close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 15 to 20 minutes or till the Water evaporates.
6) Beat Egg and mix in the Spinach and stir well.
7) After 2 minutes add Scrapped Coconut and mix it well, close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 2 minutes.
8) After 2 minutes switch off the flame and transfer the Spinach into a plate.
9) Spinach Bhaji is ready to serve.