Soya Chunks – 50 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) In a kadai or pan, heat Oil.
2) When the Oil is heated add Onion and fry it becomes golden brown.
3) After it turns golden brown add Ginger Garlic paste and fry for two minutes.
4) After two minutes add Tomato, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin Powder,
Garam Masala Powder and mix well and fry for 5 minutes in a low flame.
5) Meanwhile in another vessel and heat Water.
6) Once the Water is heated switch off the flame add Soya Chunks and soak for 10 minutes.
7) After 10 minutes drain the Soya from Water.
8) When the Tomato is cooked add half cup of Water and cook for 5 minutes in a low flame.
9) After 5 minutes switch off the flame.
10) Squeeze the Soya Chunks well and with the prepared Masala and mix it well.
11) Transfer it into a bowl.
12) Garnish with coriander leaves.
13) Soya Chunks is ready to serve.