1) In a large bowl add Rice Flour, Scrapped Coconut, Salt, Sugar, Dalda and mix it well.
2) Switch On the stove and boil 500 ml of Water.
3) Add the boiled Water little by little in the Rice Flour bowl and mix it using a spoon.
4) After mixing the whole Wheat Rice Flour, allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
5) After 10 minutes add 2 teaspoons of Oil and knead the Dough.
6) Switch On the stove and heat a pan.
7) Apply Oil in the palm and make 5 equal size of balls from kneaded Dough.
8) Place a wet cotton cloth on the rolling board.
9) Keep one ball on the wet cloth and with the wet hands spread it in a round shape (till you get a chapati size).
10) Once the pan is heated spread 1 teaspoon of Oil on the pan and place the Roti on the pan.
11) Keep in a medium flame and cook till golden brown, then flip it over and cook on the other side till it becomes
12) When both the sides become golden brown transfer it to a plate.13) Rice Flour Roti is read to serve.
Rice Flour – 500 grams
Scrapped Coconut – 100 grams
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Vanaspati (Dalda) – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per tasteOil – 10 teaspoons