1) In a pressure cooker add Salt, close the lid (without whistle) in a medium flame for 10 minutes.
2) Meanwhile In a bowl keep the sieve, add All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder and Baking Soda, Salt
and sieve well.
3) In another big bowl add Butter whisk well, with this add Egg and mix well.
4) Add Sugar and mix well. Add Oil, Milk, Curd, Vanilla Essence and mix well using a whipper.
5) Add dry ingredients with this little by little and mix well.
6) Add Red Food Colouring Powder and mix well.
7) Take a teacup and cut into half horizontally.
8) Grease the cup with Butter.
9) Pour the batter in four cups filling only half of the cup and tap it.
10) Open the pressure cooker, keep an idli stand without plates and place the filled cups.
11) Close the lid (without whistle) and keep it in a medium flame for 15 minutes.
12) In a mixie jar add chilled Whip Cream and Powdered Sugar and grind in a high speed for 2 minutes.
13) After 15 minutes switch off the flame, open the pressure cooker, remove the cake and keep it out so that it will
14) Press the cup slowly so that the cake removes easily.
15) Transfer it into a plate.
16) In a plastic cover pour the Cream and cut the plastic cover in the corner and slowly decorate the Cake.
17) Top with cherries or gems.
18) Red velvet cup cake is ready to serve.
All Purpose Flour – 1 ¼ cup
Cocoa Powder – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 1 cup
Butter – ¼ cup
Oil – 100 ml
Milk – 100 ml
Curd – ½ cup
Egg – 1
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
Red Food Colouring Powder – ½ teaspoon
Baking Soda – ½ teaspoon
Baking Powder – ½ teaspoon
Cherries – 3
Gems – few
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Powdered Sugar– 100 grams
Whipping Cream (chilled) – 100 ml