Ragi (washed & soaked) – 300 grams
Idly Rice (washed & soaked) – 100 grams
Urad Dal (washed & soaked) – 75 grams
Fenugreek Seeds (soaked) – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Oil – 6 teaspoons
1) In a grinder or mixie jar add Ragi and Idli Rice add some Water and grind for 5 minutes.
2) After 5 minutes add Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds, Salt and grind well. Add Water in between not more than 200 ml.
3) Batter should not be so smooth.
4) After grinding remove the Batter into a vessel and mix it well. Close the lid and allow it to ferment for 8 to 10
hours or overnight.
5) After 8 hours mix the Batter well. Remove some Batter in another vessel (this will allow the remaining Batter to be
fresh for more days).
6) Add some Water and mix it well for making Dosa consistency.
7) Heat a pan / Dosa Tawa.
8) Once the pan is heated put 1 round spoon full of Batter and rotate in clockwise direction.
9) Pour 2 teaspoons of Oil on the edges of the Dosa and wait till Dosa becomes crispy.
10) Flip it on the other side and cook for 1 minute.
11) Transfer it into a plate.
12) Ragi Dosa is ready to serve.