1) Heat a Oil in a pan.
2) Once the Oil is heated add Cinnamon and Cardamom and fry for a minute.
3) Add Onion and Green Ghillies and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Tomato, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder and mix it well.
5) Add 3 cups of Water and mix it well.
6) Add Coriander Leaves and mix it well (keep few Coriander Leaves for garnishing).
7) Close the lid and place the whistle then leave it for 4 to 5 whistles or till the Mutton is cooked.
8) After 4 to 5 whistles, when the steam is gone, open the lid and mix it well and transfer it into a bowl or plate.
9) Garnish it with Coriander Leaves.
10) Quick Mutton Gravy is ready to serve.
Mutton – 1 kg
Onion (sliced) – 3 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 teaspoons
Cinnamon – 2 pieces
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Green Chilli – 3 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per tasteOil – 10 teaspoons