1) in a vessel add Oil.
2) Once it is heated add Ginger Garlic Paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Salt and mix well in low flame.
4) Add Minced Meat and mix well.
5) Add half cup of Water and mix well, close the lid and leave for 10 minutes in medium flame or until cooked.
6) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
7) Switch off the flame.
8) Add the Minced Meat to the batter and mix well.
9) Heat paniyaram pan.
10) Put Oil on all the moulds.
11) Put the batter.
12) Close the lid and cook in medium flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
13) Flip the paniyaram and again cook for 3 minutes.
14) Transfer it into a plate.
15) Qeema Paniyaram is ready to serve.
Idly Batter – 1 bowl
Minced Meat – 250 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander (crushed) – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Cumin (crushed) – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper (crushed) – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – few
Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
Oil for frying