Milk – 500 ml
Sugar – 100 grams
Egg – 1
Condensed Milk – 2 tablespoons
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
1) In a vessel add Milk and boil.
2) once it is boiled Keep the Milk in low flame and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add 50 grams of Sugar, keep in low flame and stir till it turns brown colour.
4) Pour it into a round shaped vessel.
5) Add remaining Sugar to the milk and mix well.
6) switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
7) when the milk is Lukewarm add egg and whisk well.
8) add condensed milk and mix well.
9) Add vanilla essence and mix well.
10) Pour the milk on caramelised sugar
11) Cover it with aluminium foil
12) In a big vessel keep a stand keep round shaped vessel pour the water and close it with lid
keep in medium flame for 30 minutes.
13) After 30 minutes take the Pudding out and let it cool completely.
14) Keep it in refrigerator for 5 hours.
15) Take it out and scratch the sides with a butter knife.
16) Transfer it into a platter.
17) Pudding is ready to serve.