Prawns – 500 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leave – Few
Food Colour Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Salt as per tasteOil for frying
1) Add some Salt and Turmeric Powder and wash the Prawns for 3 to 4 times.
2) In a pan add Prawns, Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Coriander Leave, Colour Powder and mix it well.
3) Add ¾ cup of water and mix it well, close the lid and leave it in a medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Once the water is drained, switch off the flame.
5) Heat a pan and add Oil, when the Oil is heated fry the Prawns on both the sides till it becomes little crispy.
6) Transfer it into a plate and garnish with Lemon, Coriander Leaves and Onion.
7) Prawns Fry is ready to serve.