Bread – 4 slices
Potatoes (boiled) – 1 No.
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Capsicum (chopped) – ½ No.
Corn Kernel – 2 tablespoons
Ginger (chopped) – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tablespoons
Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
Butter – 4 teaspoons
Oil – 2 teaspoons
1) In a pan heat Oil.
2) Once the Oil is heated add Cumin Seeds, Ginger and sauté for a minute.
3) Add Onion and fry for a minute,
4) Add Capsicum, Corn and mix well.
5) Add Chilli Powder, Pepper Powder, Salt, mix well and fry for a minute.
6) Add Coriander Leaves, Lemon Juice and mix well.
7) Switch off the flame.
8) Apply Tomato Ketchup on one side of all Breads.
9) Place the Potato on two Breads.
10) Keep other two Breads on the top.
11) In a pan heat one teaspoon of Butter.
12) Place one Sandwich and cook in low flame for 2 minutes.
13) Apply Butter on the Bread.
14) Turn and cook other side of the Bread for 2 minutes.
15) Transfer it into a plate.
16) For making Potato Sandwich by using sandwich makes, please follow the below procedure.
17) Apply Butter on the Bread and keep it on the Sandwich maker and leave for 2 minutes.
18) After two minutes transfer it into a plate.
19) Potato Sandwich is ready to serve.