Potato – 3 Nos.
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Salt as per tasteOil – 6 teaspoons
1) Peel and cut the Potatoes and soak in water.
2) Heat a pan and add Oil.
3) Once the Oil is heated add Potatoes and fry in a low flame for 5 minutes.
4) After 5 minutes add Salt and mix it well and keep it in a low flame for 5 minutes.
5) After 5 minutes add Turmeric Powder and Chilli Powder and mix it well and fry it in a low flame for 10 to 15 minutes or till the Potatoes are cooked.
6) Transfer it into a plate.7) Potato Fry is ready to serve.