1) Cook the Potatoes in medium flame only for 1 or 2 whistles.
2) in a bowl add boiled Potatoes and mash it.
3) Add All Purpose Flour, Rice Flour and mix well.
4) Add Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Pepper Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala
Powder and mix well.
5) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
6) Apply some Oil on the pan.
7) Take ball size of Potato and flatten it.
8) Add Mozzarella Cheese in the middle and fold like a ball and flatten it.
9) Heat Oil in a pan.
10) Once the Oil is heated add Potatoes in the pan and fry in low to medium flame for 8 minutes or till it turns golden
11) Flip it and again fry for 8 minutes.
12) Once it turns golden brown on both the sides transfer it into a plate.
13) Potato Cheese Pancake is ready to serve.
Potato (boiled & smashed) – 2Nos.
Mozzarella Cheese – 100 grams
All Purpose Flour – 3 tablespoons
Rice Flour – 2 tablespoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
Oil – for frying