1) Wash the Rice Flakes two times, drain the Water and keep aside.
2) Heat Oil in a pan.
3) Once the Oil is heated add Peanuts and fry till golden.
4) Add Mustard Seed, Cumin Seeds and sauté for few seconds.
5) Add Curry Leaves, Green Chillies, chopped Ginger and fry for a minute.
6) Add Onion and fry for three minutes.
7) Add washed Poha, Salt, Turmeric Powder and mix well.
8) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
9) Add Lemon Juice and mix.
10) Transfer it into a bowl.11) Poha is ready to serve.
Rice Flakes – 200 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Pea Nuts (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Ginger (chopped) – 1 inch piece
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Green Chillies (chopped) – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Curry Leaves – 7 Nos.
Lemon – ½ No.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 teaspoons