1) Heat Oil in a pan, once the Oil is heated, add Curry Leaves and Onion and cook Onion for 2 to 3 minutes in a low flame.
2) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add Chicken and Salt, mix it well, close the lid and cook in a medium flame for 5 minutes or till the Water drains.
4) Add Crushed Black Pepper, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder and Coriander Powder and mix it well and leave it in a low flame for 10 minutes (don’t add Water) and stir occasionally.
5) Pepper Chicken is ready to serve.
Chicken – 400 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2½ teaspoons
Black Pepper (crushed) – 3 teaspoons
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Curry Leaves – Few
Oil – 7 teaspoons
Salt as per taste