Pearl Millet (soaked in water for 4 hours) – 200 grams
Idly Rice (soaked in water for 4 hours) – 200 grams
Urad Dal (soaked in water for 4 hours) – 100 grams
Fenugreek Seeds (soaked in water for 4 hours) – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per tasteOil – 6 teaspoons
1) In a mixie jar add Pearl Millet, Idly Rice, Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and grind it into a fine Batter.
2) Transfer it into a vessel and allow it to ferment for over night or 8 to 10 hours.
3) After it is fermented transfer some Batter into a bowl, add Salt and required Water and make into Dosa consistency.
4) Heat a pan / Dosa Tawa.
5) Once the pan is heated put 1 round spoon full of Batter and rotate in clockwise direction.
6) Pour 2 teaspoons of Oil on the edges of the Dosa and wait till Dosa becomes crispy.
7) Flip it on the other side and cook for 1 minute.
8) Transfer it into a plate.
9) Pearl Millet Dosa is ready to serve.