Roasted Peanut – 100 grams
Coconut (sliced) – 50 grams
Red Chilli (dry) – 2 Nos.
Tamarind – Little
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Oil – 3 teaspoonsSalt as per taste
1) Heat a kadai or pan, once the pan is heated add three teaspoons of Oil.
2) Once the Oil is heated add Red Chillies and fry for 2 minutes.
3) After 2 minutes add sliced Coconut and fry in a low flame for 5 minutes.
4) Allow it to cool.
5) In a mixie jar add fried sliced Coconut, Red Chillies, Roasted Peanut, Tamarind, Salt and grind it into a coarse paste.
6) Add sliced Onions and grind it into a fine paste.7) Peanut Chutney is ready to serve.