1) Roast the Peanuts in a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes (keep on stirring).
2) In a mixie jar grind the roasted peanuts coarsely.
3) Open the lid and scrap the stricken sides and blend it again (repeat it for 2 to 3 times).
4) Open the lid and add Powdered Sugar and 3 teaspoons of Oil and grind it into a fine paste.
5) Transfer it into a bowl for 10 to 15 minutes to cool.
6) After it cools down transfer it into an airtight container.7) The Peanut Butter is ready to serve.
Peanuts (peeled) – 250 grams
Powdered Sugar – 3 teaspoons
Oil – 2 teaspoons