1) In a bowl add Wheat Flour, Salt, Oil and mix well.
2) Add Water little by little and knead a smooth dough. Apply some Oil, close the dough and let it rest for half an
3) In another bowl add Paneer, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Pepper Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin
Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Carom Seeds, Coriander Leaves and mix well.
4) Now take a small ball from the kneaded dough and roll it half.
5) Keep two tablespoons of Paneer and close the dough by folding it gently.
6) Remove the extra dough from it.
7) Use dry Flour and roll the dough slowly keeping the folded side down.
8) Heat a pan.
9) Place the paratha and cook it till it turns slightly light brown.
10) Flip it and apply Ghee on both the sides.
11) Cook the paratha till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
12) Transfer it into a plate.
13) Paneer Paratha is ready to serve.
Wheat Flour – 300 grams
Paneer (crumbled) – 250 grams
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Carom Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Ghee – 5 teaspoons
Oil – 2 teaspoons