Paneer – 200 grams
Potato (boiled) – 1 No.
Carrot (grated) – ½ No.
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Corn Flour – 4 tablespoons
All Purpose Flour – 1 tablespoon
Bread Crumbs – 100 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Oil for frying
1) In a bowl add Paneer and crumble well.
2) Add Potato, Carrot and mix well.
3) Add Onion and mix well.
4) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and mix well.
5) Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Coriander
Leaves, Salt and mix well.
6) Add Corn Flour and mix well and make a dough.
7) Apply Oil on the palm and make equal size balls and flatten it.
8) In a bowl add 2 tablespoons of Corn Flour, All Purpose Flour, Water and make a thin batter.
9) In a plate add Breadcrumbs.
10) Take the flattened Paneer and dip in Cornflour batter and dust with Breadcrumbs.
11) Heat Oil in a kadai.
12) Once it is heated keep the flame in low to medium and fry the Paneer Cutlets on both the sides till it turns
13) Remove from the Oil and transfer it into a bowl.
14) Paneer Cutlet is ready to serve.