Paneer – 100 grams
Bread – 4 slices
Cheese (optional) – 25 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Capsicum (chopped) – ½ No.
Coriander Leaves – few
Mint Leaves – few
Green Chilli – 1 No.
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tablespoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Butter – 2 teaspoons
1) In a pan heat Oil.
2) Once it is heated add Onion and Capsicum and sauté for 3 minutes in medium flame.
3) Add Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and mix well and cook for 2 minutes in
4) Add Paneer and mix well and cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
5) In a mixie jar add Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Chilli, Salt and grind for Chutney.
6) Apply Green Chutney on two slices of the Bread.
7) Keep the Paneer stuffing on the slices.
8) Keep Cheese on the top (optional).
9) Apply Tomato Paste on other two slices and keep it on the Paneer stuffing and close the Bread.
10) In a tawa or sandwich maker add one teaspoons of Butter and place the Bread, apply Butter on top of the Bread
slices and close the sandwich maker.
11) Once it is turned brown take the Paneer Sandwich and transfer it to a plate.
12) Paneer & Cheese Sandwich is ready to serve.