Paneer Cubes – 100 grams
Capsicum (Green) (chopped) – ½ No.
Capsicum (Yellow) chopped) – ½ No.
Capsicum (Red) (chopped) – ½ No.
Onion (shredded) – 1 No.
Curd – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice – Juice of 1 Lemon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Mango Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 10 teaspoons
1) In a big bowl add Curd, Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Mango Powder and Salt.
2) Mix it well.
3) Add Paneer Cubes, Green Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, Red Capsicum and Onion and mix it well using a spoon.
4) Marinate for half an hour.
5) Soak the bamboo sticks (skewers) in water for half an hour.
6) Take the bamboo sticks (skewers) and insert the marinated Capsicum, Paneer and Onion one by one.
7) Heat Oil in a pan.
8) When the Oil is heated place the bamboo sticks (skewers) on the pan.
9) Grill it in a medium flame for 10 minutes and flip it often.
10) After it is grilled, transfer it into a plate.
11) Paneer and Capsicum Tikka is ready to serve.