Spinach (Chopped) – 1 bowl
Split Bengal Gram (soaked for 2 hrs.) – 200 grams
Onion (Chopped) – 1 No.
Ginger (chopped) – small piece
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Green Chilli (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1) In a mixie jar add soaked Split Bengal Gram (Chana Dal) and Salt and grind it coarsely (run the mixie in low speed
at short intervals).
2) Transfer the grinded Chana Dal in a bowl.
3) Add Spinach (Palak), Chopped Onion, Ginger, Green Chillies and Coriander Leaves then mix it well.
4) Heat Oil in a Kadai.
5) Once the Oil is heated, from the Chana Dal mixture take one handful of it and flatten it in your palm (round shape)
and slowly drop into Oil.
6) Fry till it become golden brown on both the sides.
7) Transfer it into a plate.
8) Palak Vada is ready to serve.