Onion – 3 Nos.
All Purpose Flour – 4 tablespoons
Corn Flour – 2 tablespoons
Breadcrumbs – 100 grams
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garlic Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
Oil for frying
1) Cut the Onion and separate it in ring shape.
2) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Chilli Powder, Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, salt and mix well.
3) Add Water and make a batter.
4) Dip the Onion Rings in the batter.
5) Coat with Breadcrumbs.
6) In a pan heat Oil.
7) Once it is heated add Onion Rings and fry both the sides till it becomes golden brown (keep the flame in high
then bring to medium while frying).
8) Transfer it into a plate.
9) Onion rings are ready to serve.