Gram Flour – 200 Grams
Onion (shredded) – 2 Nos.
Ginger (chopped) – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Curry Leave (chopped) – 6 Nos.
Chilli Powder – 1½ teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Salt as per tasteOil for frying
1) In a large bowl add Shredded Onion, Chopped Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder,
Asafoetida, Coriander Leaves, Curry Leaves and Salt.
2) Mix all the ingredients well.
3) Add Gram Flour and mix well.
4) Keep aside for 30-45 minutes.
5) After 45 minutes heat Oil in a pan.
5) When the Oil is heated take small portions of Onion mixture and fry in the Oil.
6) Fry till golden brown on both the sides.
7) Once it turns golden brown transfer it into a plate, (place kitchen towel in the plate before
transferring to drain Oil).
8) Onion Pakoda is ready to serve.