Onion (chopped) – 2 No.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Garlic – 10 Cloves
Coriander Leaves – Few
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) Heat Oil in a Kadai.
2) When the Oil is heated add Onion and sauté till it becomes transparent.
3) After Onion becomes transparent, add Garlic and fry till it changes colour.
4) Add Tomato and fry for 2 minutes.
5) Add Coriander Leaves, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and mix it well and cook in a low flame for 3
minutes or till Tomato is soft.
6) After 3 minutes switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
7) After it becomes cool, grind it in a mixer into a fine paste.
8) Transfer it into a bowl.9) Onion & Tomato Chutney is ready to serve.