Mutton – ½ KG
Potato (sliced in oval shape) – 2 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – Few
Oil for frying
1) In a bowl mix mutton, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and Coriander Leaves and marinate for 30 minutes.
2) Add the marinated mutton with 1 ½ cup of water in a Pressure cooker, close the lid, place the whistle and keep in a medium flame and leave it for 4 to 5 whistles or till the Mutton is cooked.
3) After the Mutton is cooked add sliced Potatoes and again leave it for one whistle (if there is any excess water then keep it in a low flame till the water is dried).
4) Heat a pan and add oil.
5) When the oil is heated add the cooked Mutton with Potato and fry for 3 to 5 minutes in a low flame (stir occasionally till both the sides are fried evenly.
6) Transfer it into a plate and it is ready to serve.