1) In a large bowl add Mutton, Onion, Tomato, Ginger, Garlic, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chillies, Salt,
Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Cinnamon and Cardamom.
2) Mix all the ingredients well with your hand and marinate for half an hour.
3) After half an hour in a pressure cooker add the marinated ingredients with 800 ml of Water.
4) Mix well. Close the lid, put the whistle and leave for 4 whistles or till the Mutton is cooked.
5) Open the lid, when the soup is hot add Ghee and mix well.
6) Switch off the flame.
7) Transfer it into a bowl.8) Mutton soup is ready to serve.
Mutton with Bones – 500 grams
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Tomato (chopped) – 1 No.
Mint Leaves – Few
Coriander Leaves – Few
Green Chillies – 2 Nos.
Ginger (crushed) – Few
Garlic Cloves (crushed) – 7 Cloves
Cinnamon – 3 Nos.
Cardamom – 3 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per tasteGhee – 1 teaspoon