Mutton – 750 grams
Onion (sliced) – 3 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Green Chilli – 2 Nos.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Mint Leaves – Few
Coconut Paste – 5 tablespoons
Curd – 50 ml
Cinnamon – 2 Nos.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per tasteOil – 6 teaspoons
1) Heat Oil in a pressure cooker, once the Oil is heated add Cinnamon and Cardamom and sauté it for few seconds.
2) Add Green Chillies and Onion and fry till Onion turns golden brown.
3) After Onion turns golden brown add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
4) After 2 minutes add Mutton with 1 teaspoon of Salt and mix it well. Close the lid and keep it in a medium flame for
10 minutes or until the water evaporates from the Mutton.
5) After 10 minutes add Tomatoes, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and mix it well. Keep it in a low flame for 5
minutes or till Tomatoes become soft.
6) Add 1½ cup of water and mix it well. Close the lid and place the Whistle and leave for 4 to 5 whistles or until the
Mutton is cooked.
7) After the Mutton is cooked add Coconut Paste, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves and mix well. Close the lid
(without whistle) and leave it in a low flame for 10 minutes.
8) After 10 minutes add Curd and mix it well. Close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 5 minutes.
9) After 5 minutes transfer it into a bowl.
10) Mutton Korma is ready to serve.