1) In a mixie jar (small size) grind Roasted Chana Dal coarsely.
2) Remove it and transfer it into a plate.
3) In a mixie jar (big size) grind Minced Meat, Roasted Chana Dal Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Coriander Leaves, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt and grind well.
4) Add Onion in the same jar and again grind well.
5) Make meat balls (size as per your taste) from the mixture.
6) In a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated fry the meat balls until golden brown (turn it often).
7) Transfer it into a plate (use tissue paper to drain Oil).
8) Meat Kofta is ready to serve.
Minced Meat – ½ KG
Roasted Chana Dal – 20 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste –3 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 4 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying