Mutton – 400 grams
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Tomato (sliced) – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 8 teaspoons
1) Heat Oil in the Cooker, once the Oil is heated add Onion and fry till golden brown.
2) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add Tomatoes, Salt, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder and sauté well for 3 minutes in low flame.
4) Add Mutton and mix it well and fry for 5 more minutes in low flame.
5) Add 1½ cup of Water and leave it for 5 whistles or till Mutton is cooked.
6) Mutton Gravy is ready to serve.