Mutton – 800 grams
Basmati Rice (soaked in water) – 4 cups
Onion (sliced) – 4 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 4 Nos.
Curd – 2 tablespoons
Coriander Leaves – few
Mint Leaves – few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 teaspoons
Green Chilli – 4 Nos.
Cinnamon – 2 Nos.
Cardamom – 4 Nos.
Cloves – 4 Nos.
Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Clarified Butter – 2 teaspoons
Oil – 5 teaspoons
MUTTON BIRYANI IN PRESSURE COOKER
1) In a large bowl add Mutton, 1 teaspoon of Sat, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Ginger Garlic
Paste, Curd and mix It well and marinate for half an hour.
2) Head Oil and Ghee in a Pressure Cooker.
3) Once Oil and Ghee are heated add Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom and sauté it for few seconds.
4) Add Onion and Green Chillies and fry till Onion become golden brown.
5) After Onion turns golden brown add Tomatoes and Salt and fry till the Tomatoes are well cooked.
6) Add marinated Mutton and mix it well.
7) Add 2 cups of Water and mix it well.
8) Add Coriander Leave & Mint Leaves and mix it well.
9) Close the lid, place the whistle and leave it for 5 whistles or till the Mutton is cooked.
10) After the Mutton is cooked open the lid and add Soaked Basmati Rice, 2 cups of Water and mix well.
11) Add Lemon Juice, close the lid (without whistle), leave it in a medium flame for 15 minutes (without whistle).
12) After 15 minutes switch off the flame and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
13) Open the lid and transfer the Mutton Biryani into serving bowl.
14) Mutton Biryani is ready to serve.