1) In a mixie jar add Scrapped Coconut and Cashew Nut with 15ml of water and grind it into a fine paste.
2) Heat Oil in a Kadai or a pan.
3) When the Oil is heated, add Cinnamon, Cardamom and Onion and fry till Onion turns golden brown.
4) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
5) Add Tomatoes, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and fry for few minutes.
6) Add ¼ cup of water and mix it well.
7) Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
8) After 5 minutes add Mushrooms and mix it well.
9) Add 1½ cup of water and mix it well. Close the lid and cook it in a medium flame for 10 minutes.
10) Add Coconut & Cashew Nut Paste and Coriander Leaves and mix it well. Close the lid and keep it in a low flame
for 5 minutes.
11) After 5 minutes switch off the flame.
12) Transfer the Mushroom Khurma into a bowl.
13) Mushroom Khurma is ready to serve.
Mushroom – 250 grams
Onion (sliced) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Scrapped Coconut – 4 table spoons
Cashew Nuts (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Cinnamon – 2 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 6 teaspoons