Raw Rice – 100 grams
Chana Dal – 50 grams
Toor Dal – 50 grams
Masoor Dal – 50 grams
Yellow Moong Dal – 50 grams
Green Moong Dal – 50 grams
Urad Dal – 50 grams
Ginger (chopped) – 1 inch piece
Cumin Seeds – 2 teaspoons
Red Chillies – 4 Nos.
Curry Leaves (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Oil – 3 teaspoons
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
1) In a vessel add Rice, Toor Dal, Chana Dal, Masoor Dal, Yellow Mong Dal Green Mong Dal, Urad Dal.
2) Wash it thoroughly for 4 to 5 times and soak in water for 4 hours.
3) After 4 hours, in a mixie jar add soaked Dals, Ginger, Red Chillies, 1 cup of Water and grind it into a batter.
4) Transfer it into a vessel, add Water and make it into Dosa consistency.
5) Add Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, Coriander Leaves and mix well.
6) Heat a pan, once it is heated take one round spoon full of batter and spread it on the pan.
7) Add 1 teaspoon of Oil, keep it in a medium flame till it turns golden brown.
8) Flip it and cook in medium flame for 1 minute.
9) Transfer it into a plate and serve with Chutney or Sambaar.
10) Multi Dal Dosa is ready to serve.