Wheat Flour – 2 Cups
Fenugreek Leaves – 200 grams
Oil – 5 teaspoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Curd – 2 teaspoons
Carom seeds – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as needed
Water – 150 ml
Butter – 4 teaspoons
1) In the Wheat Flour, mix Fenugreek Leave, Oil, Ginger Garlic Paste, Curd, Carom seeds, Cumin Powder, Chilli Powder and Salt then mix it well.
2) Add Water little by little and mix it well till a soft form of dough is ready.
3) Make 6 small balls (equal in size).
4) Roll the dough into round shape using dry flour.
5) Add oil and dry flour then fold it into triangle shape.
6) Again, roll the dough using dry flour.
7) Heat a pan and cook the paratha evenly both sides using butter.
8) Sever it hot. You can eat with curd or pickles.