Urad Dal (soaked in water for 2 hours) – 200 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Salt as needed
Pepper corn – 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli (chopped) – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Curry Leaves (chopped) – Few
Oil for frying
1) Add salt to Urad Dal and Grind it into a fine Batter.
2) To the Batter add Onion, Pepper Corn, Green Chilli, Coriander Leaves and Curry Leaves and mix well.
3) Heat Oil in a pan.
4) Soak your hand in Water and with your wet hand take small dumplings of Batter with your thumb make small hole in the middle and drop it into the heated oil.
5) Once it is golden brown turn the Vada and fry the other side till it becomes golden brown.
6) Remove from the pan and keep in on a tissue paper so that the excess Oil is drained.