1) In a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated add Onion and sauté it for a minute.
2) After a minute add Ginger Garlic Paste and sauté it for 1 more minute.
3) Add Tomato, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and mix well and keep it in a medium flame till the Tomato is well cooked.
4) Add Beans, Carrot, Peas and mix well.
5) Add 600 ml of Water and mix well.
6) Close the lid and let the Water boils.
7) Once the Water boils open the lid, add Noodles and Taster Maker and mix well.
8) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
9) Close the lid and keep it in a medium flame for 15 minutes.
10) After 15 minutes switch off the flame.
11) Transfer the Noodles into a bowl.
12) Masala Noodles is ready to serve.
Noodles – 2 packets
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Tomato (chopped) – 1 No.
Beans (chopped) – 3 Nos.
Carrot (chopped) – ¼ No.
Peas – 1 handful
Coriander Leaves – Few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Taste maker – 2 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 4 teaspoons