1) Keep the bowl in which you are going to make the ice cream in freezer for 30 minutes.
2) Use an electric mixer (hand whisker) and whisk the cream in a high speed for 10 minutes or till it becomes thick
3) Add Sweetened Condensed Milk and whisk for 10 minutes.
4) Add Vanilla Essence and whisk for 2 minutes.
5) Add Mango Pulp (grind 1 or 2 Mangos in mixer) and whisk for 5 minutes.
6) In a bowl or container pour Cream little and add chopped Mangoes and again pour Cream (like this fill the bowl
with Cream and chopped Mangoes.
7) Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours in freezer.
8) After 8 hours Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Mango Pulp – 200 grams
Manga (chopped) – 1 bowl
Milk Cream – 350 Grams
Condensed Milk (sweetened) – 300 grams
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoonYellow food colour powder (mixed in water) – 1 teaspoon