Mango Pulp – 200 grams
Manga (chopped) – 1 bowl
Milk Cream – 350 Grams
Condensed Milk (sweetened) – 300 grams
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoonYellow food colour powder (mixed in water) – 1 teaspoon
1) Keep the bowl in which you are going to make the ice cream in freezer for 30 minutes.
2) Use an electric mixer (hand whisker) and whisk the cream in a high speed for 10 minutes or till it becomes thick
3) Add Sweetened Condensed Milk and whisk for 10 minutes.
4) Add Vanilla Essence and whisk for 2 minutes.
5) Add Mango Pulp (grind 1 or 2 Mangos in mixer) and whisk for 5 minutes.
6) In a bowl or container pour Cream little and add chopped Mangoes and again pour Cream (like this fill the bowl
with Cream and chopped Mangoes.
7) Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours in freezer.
8) After 8 hours Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve.