1) In a bowl add little Millet and Urad dal.
2) Add Water and wash 4 times thoroughly in water.
3) Soak in Water for 3 hours.
4) After 4 hours in a mixie jar add little Millet, Skinned Black Gram, soaked Water and grind well.
5) Transfer it into a vessel.
6) Allow it to ferment for 10 hours or overnight.
7) For preparing Idli.
8) Mix the batter lightly.
9) In idli cooker add some Water and allow it to heat.
10) Apply Oil in idli plates.
11) Put the batter.
12) Keep the idli plate in the cooker.
13) Close the lid without whistle and leave in medium flame for 15 minutes.
14) After 15 minutes switch off the flame.
15) Open the idli cooker and take the idli plates out and allow it to cool.
16) Use a butter knife and remove the Idli and transfer it into a plate.
17) Little Millet Idli is ready to serve.
18) For preparing dosa.
19) Mix the batter well.
20) Heat a dosa pan.
21) Pour the batter and make dosa.
22) Add a teaspoon of Oil and leave for 2 minutes in medium flame.
23) Flip and cook again for 2 minutes.
24) Transfer it into a plate.
25) Little Millet Dosa is ready to serve.
Little Millet – 250 grams
Black Gram (skinned) – 50 grams
Cooked Rice – 1 cup
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
Oil – 4 teaspoons