Milk – 1 litre
Basmati Rice – 70 grams
Sago Seeds – 50 grams
Sugar – 100 grams
Condensed Milk – 50 ml
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
Almonds (sliced) – 10 Nos.
Pistachio (sliced) – 10 Nos.
Cashew Nut (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Raisins – 15 Nos.
1) Grind Rice in a mixie jar for 2 to 3 seconds.
2) Heat Milk in a pan.
3) When the Milk is boiled, wash and add the broken Rice. Stir continuously in a low flame till the Rice is cooked
(sir for every 2 to 3 minutes to avoid Rice sticking on the pan).
3) In another vessel boil half litre of Water.
4) When the Water is heated add Sago Seeds and stir it and cook till the Sago Seeds are cooked.
5) When Sago Seeds are cooked, add it in the Milk pan and stir it continuously for 5 minutes.
6) Add Sugar and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
7) Add Condensed Milk and mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes.
8) Switch off the flame, add Vanilla Essence and mix it well.
9) Add half of Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew Nuts and Raisins and mix it well.
10) Transfer it into a bowl.
11) Garnish with balance Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew Nuts and Raisins.
12) Kheer is ready to serve.