1) In a mixer add Roasted Gram and grind it into a fine powder.
2) In a mixer add Almonds with ¼ cup of Water and grind it into a paste.
3) In a large bowl add All Purpose Flour, Wheat Flour, Roasted Gram Powder, Salt, Garam Masala Powder and mix
4) Add Clarified Butter and mix well.
5) Add Orange Food Colouring, Curd and mix well.
6) Add Water and knead a smooth dough (not very soft).
7) Let it rest for 3 hours.
8) After 3 hours make balls from the dough.
9) Roll and flatten the dough (smaller than size of puri but thick)
10) Heat Oil in a pan.
11) Once it is heated keep in medium flame, put the flattened puri and wait till the puri comes up, fry till it turns golden
brown on both the sides.
12) Transfer it into a plate.
13) Khameeri Roti is ready to serve.
All Purpose Flour – 250 grams
Wheat Flour – 250 grams
Roasted Gram – 150 grams
Curd – 1 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Almonds (peeled) – 10 Nos.
Orange Food Colouring – 1 teaspoon
Clarified Butter – 2 teaspoons
Oil for frying
Salt – ½ teaspoon or as per taste